(10 Apr 2009) SHOTLIST
AUDIO AS INCOMING ON SOUNDBITES
Los Angeles, 27 February 2009
1. Wide of Life and Style Magazine photo shoot in mansion grounds
2. Actor Kristin Cavallari on set of photo shoot
3. Actor Kristin Cavallari posing for photographers
4. Close of actor Kristin Cavallari in white dress
5. Actor Kristin Cavallari changing shoes
6. Various of photograph images of photo shoot on computer spread sheet
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Kristin Cavallari/Actor:
“Well this is a photo shoot for Life & Style, and I am doing six little white dresses for summer. I have done three looks so far. One was bohemian. One shot, I had balloons and I was running around the grass which was a lot of fun.”
8. Make up artist working on actor Kristin Cavallari
9. Actor Kristin Cavallari laying on grass for photo shoot
10. Actor Kristin Cavallari smiling for photographer
11. Photo assistant adjusting dress
12. SOUNDBITE (English) Kristin Cavallari/Actor on how she found fame in reality TV:
“I was literally going to high school, and MTV came and did casting calls and then I was on ‘Laguna Beach’ for two years. Since then I have done five movies actually, I just had one at Sundance. I have two coming out this summer one is ‘Van Wilder,’ and the other is called ‘Wild Cherry.’ That is with Rob Schneider and Rumer Willis, and it is a high school comedy which is kind of cute. So I just work. I got very lucky, I was very in high school to be on a reality show, and since then I have been working.”
13. Photo assistant adjusting dress
14. Pan from photographer to actor Kristin Cavallari posing
16. Pan from feet to face
17. SOUNDBITE (English) Kristin Cavallari/Actor on the pros and cons of fame:
“No it’s not everything it’s cracked up to be. It’s fun. There’s, like I said there is a lot of perks to it but there is also a few downsides. Like today I had four paparazzi following me here and I went to Starbucks before with my hair wet and no make up because I was coming here to get my hair and make up done you know. So like that time I was like ‘I want to be alone I don’t want you here with me.’ But it’s fun and I love acting, and love doing what I do so that’s what makes it great.”
18. Wide of actor Kristin Cavallari posing with balloons
CAVALLARI WHITE SHOOT
Actor Kristin Cavallari vamped around a mansion modelling different looks for the season at a location in Los Angeles, California recently for ‘Life & Style Weekly’ magazine.
“I am doing six little white dresses for summer,” Kristin Cavallari said.
“I have done three looks so far. One was bohemian, one shot I had balloons and I was running around the grass which was a lot of fun,” she added.
Kristin Cavallari went from being your average high school senior to break out star on the hit MTV reality series ‘Laguna Beach.’
“I was literally going to high school and MTV came and did casting calls then I was on ‘Laguna Beach’ for two years,” Cavallari explained.
She has since been seen in a Bongo ad, and has graced the tabloids many a times for her hot hook ups.
But these days she has got her mind on her career.
“Since then I have done five movies actually I just had one at Sundance. I have two coming out this summer one is ‘Van Wilder’ and one is called ‘Wild Cherry’ that is with Rob Schneider and Rumer Willis that is a high school comedy which is kind of cute. So I just work. I got very lucky in high school to be on a reality show an since then I have been working,” she said.
The actress said she understands why people want to be famous, but says it’s not all glamour and fun.
However, she says she enjoys what she does.
“I love acting and love doing what I do so that makes it great.”
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/c4f146f2fc07094b13f83a11c6b0b191
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork